- 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP HOME
- £70,000 For The 25% Share
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Dining Room & Living Room
- Family Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Off Road Parking & Enclosed Rear Garden
*** 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP ***(Best and Finals by Friday 21st January Midday)Three bedroom semi detached family home, with living room, dining room, kitchen, downstairs WC, family bathroom, off road parking and enclosed rear garden. Please read the description below to make sure you fit the criteria for buying a shared ownership home.
Please note that your buyer needs to meet the following criteria:
• You are over 18 years old
• Your household income is from £15,000 - £80,000 (please note that the minimum household income will need to be increased for higher valued properties), and you are otherwise unable to purchase a property on the open market
• You do not currently own a home or have your name on another mortgage (if their property is sold subject to contract that is acceptable)
• You are able to obtain a mortgage or have cash available
• You have not been in mortgage or rent arrears or in breach of your current tenancy agreement
• You have a good credit history
• You have at least £2,500 to cover the costs associated with purchasing a home
• Cash purchasers will have to pay for a credit check via Rentshield
For further information please refer to the Government criteria - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/capital-funding-guide/1-help-to-buy-shared-ownership (section 3 for applicant eligibility)
If the prospective buyer has a pet(s), then please refer to the lease as certain properties prohibit owning animals.
Please ensure you seek legal advice in respect of the length of lease remaining. Please take time to visit our website www.derwentliving.com and click ‘Our services, lease extensions’ for further information and details on how to extend.