- Detached 4/5 Bed Character Property
- Semi-Rural location on the edge of the Village
- Mature Gardens and Land extending to Approx over 6 ACRES
- Main House 2091 SQFT +Cellar(not measured)
- Barns and outbuildings Over 800SQFT (potential for conversion stpp)
- River frontage & Pond
- Private treelined land with potential for various uses subject to the correct consents
- Well maintained and presented by the current vendor with potential for updating and further scope
- Draft Particulars
**APPROX 6 ACRES**Unique and rare opportunity, viewing essential to appreciate the space accommodation and land on offer. Detached 4/5 bed character property over 2000SQFT 3 receptions , 2 bathrooms, further barns and outbuildings with potential for conversion STPP. Beautiful surroundings with mature gardens, river frontage, stable, paddocks and large pond.
The Main House:
Entrance hall, Lounge with log burner, Living room with fireplace and access to cellar, Dining room , kitchen , downstairs WC, Kitchen/breakfast room , utility area, 4/5 generous bedrooms or 5th could be used as a further reception room, the main house also benefits from two loft spaces.
Barns & Outbuildings
Various outbuildings and garaging totalling around 800SQft , main barn historically has been used for some kind of accommodation and features an old fireplace, potential for conversion STPP.
Please contact our Stamford office for a full details and to register your interest.