- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached Stone Bungalow
- Walking Distance Of Stamford's Vibrant Town Centre
- Large Driveway With Electric Gated Access
- Front Garden & Generous Patio Area To The Rear
- Open Plan Kitchen Living Dining Space
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three En Suites & Family Bathroom
- Utility Room
- 10 Year Warranty
- High Specification throughout
***10 YEAR WARRANTY*** Stunning four bedroom stone detached bungalow situated within a very short walk of Stamford's vibrant town centre. Briefly comprising; Open Plan Kitchen / Living / Dining Room, Utility Room, Separate Living Room, Four Double Bedrooms, Three En Suites, Family Bathroom, Large Driveway with electric gates, front garden and a generous patio garden to the rear. Viewings are a must to appreciate the space, standard and location on offer. High Specification throughout including: Underfloor Heating, Oak Carpentry throughout, tumbled limestone floors, bi-folds into the garden and high end kitchen including all appliances.
The historic market town of Stamford with from many shops, garden centres, churches, public houses and hotels to be found, along with indoor swimming pool, leisure centre and good medical facilities. Other recreational amenities in the area include several golf courses, Burghley House and Rutland Water between Stamford and Oakham for fishing, sailing and other pursuits.
Not only benefiting from excellent primary & secondary schools near by, education in the town is exceptional, provided by the renowned Stamford Endowed Schools. Additional state and independent schooling can be found in nearby market towns such as Bourne, Market Deeping and Oakham. High speed trains from Peterborough (only 15 miles away) to London Kings Cross take approximately 46 minutes; ideal for the commuter. The A1 road is only 1 mile away.
1. Money Laundering Regulations…………People who intend to purchase will be asked to show us documents to prove their identity. This will allow us to agree the sale and move forward with your purchase as quickly as possible.
2. We do our best to make sure our sales particulars are as accurate and reliable as we can. However, they are a general guide to the property and if something is particularly important to you, we will be happy to check information for you. As regards measurements, the approximate room sizes are intended as a general guide. You must verify dimensions of rooms yourself before ordering any carpets or furniture.
3. As regards services, we have not tested the services or any equipment including appliances in this property. We advise prospective buyers to carry out their own survey, service report before
making their final offer to purchase.
4. This sales information has been issued in good faith. However, it does not constitute representation of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The information referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by any prospective buyer or tenant. Neither Nest Estates nor any of its employees has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.