Many more tenants are requesting managed properties as it allows for a more professional service, eliminating the emotion from both sides. If you are a landlord that would prefer not to deal with the day to day involvement of the tenancy or perhaps you reside overseas or are planning to work overseas for a period of time and want to ensure your property is in good hands, our management service is suited for you.
Our comprehensive property management service will give you peace of mind and relieve you from the commitment of being a full time landlord. Our experienced lettings team will oversee your property through its letting cycle, from transferring utilities and organising safety checks to dealing with tenants’ queries and your maintenance obligations during the tenancy.
Only you know how much time you can spare to deal with your tenants problems and maintenance issues. We deal with the everyday issues on your behalf and ensure full time care of your property. It is also worth mentioning that corporate tenants tend to be attracted to fully managed properties.
Our full management service includes the following:
- Market your property.
- Accompany viewings.
- Reference the tenants.
- Draw up the tenancy agreement and serve a Section 21 notice.
- Collect the first month’s rent in advance and deposit.
- Arranging deposit protection to comply with current legislation.
- No let - no fee basis.
- Monthly Rent Collection - a statement will be sent to you each month by post or e-mail.
- Ensure quick payments to landlords by BACS.
- Chase late payments of rent.
- Manage the transfer of utilities.
- Dealing with any matters arising at the property that need attention.
- Handle routine maintenance.
- Arranging gas and electrical safety inspections if and when needed.
- Arranging an EPC Certificate.
- Routine property inspections.
- Check the tenants into the property.
- Check the tenants out of the property.
- Negotiate tenancy renewals.
What happens if there is a problem?
- We work with a number of reliable and reputable tradesmen that we have used for many years.
- We repeatedly check and monitor their work and pricing to ensure our landlords get a fair deal.
- We only use companies providing the very best quality of workmanship on behalf of our clients, however if you have a particular tradesman you wish to use then we are more than happy to implement this for you.
We are also able to provide information on the following services:
- Rent Guarantee for landlords (subject to terms and conditions).
- Landlord’s contents and buildings insurance.
- Tenant's contents insurance.
- Professional inventories.
- Building services - Plumbers, electricians, builders, decorators, etc...
Our lettings department offers a full and professional Lettings and Management Service to all our landlords and tenants, and we would be happy to provide information on any of the above services if required.