- South Facing Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking For Numerous Vehicles
- Recently Renovated Three Bedroom Family Home
- Entrance Hall
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room
- Living Room
- Utility Room
- Downstairs WC & Family Bathroom
- Office Pod
- Council Tax Band is a - B & It is a Freehold Property
*** SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN *** OFF ROAD PARKING *** This recently renovated three bedroom family home offers great living space over the first and second floor and is only a short walk from Stamford's vibrant town centre. Briefly comprising; Entrance Hall, Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room, Utility Room / Office, Downstairs WC, Living Room, Three well proportioned bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Off Road parking for numerous vehicles to the front, Enclosed South Facing rear garden with Office Pod. Please note that the office pod has not yet been finished but will be finished in the next two weeks time. This will have electric and a direct internet cable. The office pod will be surrounded by a decked seating area.
AGENTS NOTES: The kitchen and solid oak flooring were fitted in 2020. The boiler was installed in 2019, this is a gas combination boiler with warranty still left on it. The kitchen has an integrated oven, hob, dishwasher and microwave. The utility has space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
5.28m x 3.30m (17'4" x 10'10")
Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room
2.74m x 2.44m (9' max x 8' max)
Toilet, hand basin & Storage.
First Floor Landing
3.33m x 3.30m (10'11" x 10'10" max excl. wardrobe) Built-in double wardrobes.
2.87m x 2.18m (9'5" excl. wardrobe x 7'2" excl. recess)
3.00m x 2.06m (9'10" x 6'9")
Three piece bathroom suite.
The front is block paved offering parking for numerous vehicles. The rear garden is south facing, offers a patio seating area and a pathway lead down the garden to the office pod.
The historic market town of Stamford with from many shops, garden centres, churches, public houses and hotels to be found, along with indoor swimming pool, leisure centre and good medical facilities. Other recreational amenities in the area include several golf courses, Burghley House and Rutland Water between Stamford and Oakham for fishing, sailing and other pursuits.
Not only benefiting from excellent primary & secondary schools near by, education in the town is exceptional, provided by the renowned Stamford Endowed Schools. Additional state and independent schooling can be found in nearby market towns such as Bourne, Market Deeping and Oakham. High speed trains from Peterborough (only 15 miles away) to London Kings Cross take approximately 46 minutes; ideal for the commuter. The A1 road is only 1 mile away.
1. Money Laundering Regulations…………People who intend to purchase will be asked to show us documents to prove their identity. This will allow us to agree the sale and move forward with your purchase as quickly as possible.
2. We do our best to make sure our sales particulars are as accurate and reliable as we can. However, they are a general guide to the property and if something is particularly important to you, we will be happy to check information for you. As regards measurements, the approximate room sizes are intended as a general guide. You must verify dimensions of rooms yourself before ordering any carpets or furniture.
3. As regards services, we have not tested the services or any equipment including appliances in this property. We advise prospective buyers to carry out their own survey, service report before
making their final offer to purchase.
4. This sales information has been issued in good faith. However, it does not constitute representation of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The information referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by any prospective buyer or tenant. Neither Nest Estates nor any of its employees has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.