- Four Double Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Four Reception Rooms including a 26ft Living Room
- Wrap around gardens extending to 0.25 acre
- Situated in a sought after location on an enviable plot
- Driveway for multiple vehicles
- Early viewing advised to appreciate space, standard and location on offer
*** SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION *** Four Bedroom detached family home, in the very sought after location of Kelthorpe Close, Ketton. Briefly comprising; Entrance hall, office, gym, kitchen breakfast room, utility room, sun room, lounge / dining room, downstairs WC, landing, four well proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom, separate shower room, extensive off road parking spaces & enclosed rear garden.
AGENTS NOTES: The current owners have installed 4KW solar panels to reduce energy bills with 12 years feed in tariff payments still to be received (about 600-800 pounds per year). Excess energy heats the hot water tank.
Ketton is a beautiful Rutland village with great amenities. A public house, village shop, post office, primary school, library and a social club with bar & fitness facilities create a friendly and welcoming community. Ketton is only a very short drive from the nearest town of Stamford. The historic market town of Stamford has everything a family needs. A diverse mix of shops, garden centres, churches, public houses and hotels, indoor swimming pool, leisure centre and good medical facilities are all available. Other recreational amenities in the area include several golf courses, Burghley House and Rutland Water. Rutland Water is situated between Stamford and Oakham and is perfect for fishing, sailing, bike rides and other outdoor pursuits. Not only benefiting from excellent primary & secondary schools near by, education in the town is exceptional, provided by the renowned Stamford Endowed Schools. Additional state and independent schooling can be found in nearby market towns such as Bourne, Market Deeping and Oakham. High speed trains from Peterborough (only 15 miles away) to London Kings Cross take approximately 46 minutes; ideal for the commuter. The A1 road is only 1 mile away.
1. Money Laundering Regulations…………People who intend to purchase will be asked to show us documents to prove their identity. This will allow us to agree the sale and move forward with your purchase as quickly as possible.
2. We do our best to make sure our sales particulars are as accurate and reliable as we can. However, they are a general guide to the property and if something is particularly important to you, we will be happy to check information for you. As regards measurements, the approximate room sizes are intended as a general guide. You must verify dimensions of rooms yourself before ordering any carpets or furniture.
3. As regards services, we have not tested the services or any equipment including appliances in this property. We advise prospective buyers to carry out their own survey, service report before
making their final offer to purchase.
4. This sales information has been issued in good faith. However, it does not constitute representation of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The information referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by any prospective buyer or tenant. Neither Nest Estates nor any of its employees has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.